Well, the 2012-2013 season has begun... This year is going to be amazing!
- I am teaching at a phenomenal studio - Academy of Dance Arts. I am truly blessed to be working alongside inspiring instructors with such talented students. I am teaching: Ballet 3, Contemporary/Lyrical (Advanced, Level 6, and Level 4), Turns & Leaps (Advanced, Level 6, Level 4/5), Competition Team, Master Classes, and privates/solos. It's going to be a great season there! www.danceada.com
- The next semester for Jacksonville University is about to begin, and I cannot wait to see what's in store! My classmates are wonderful, and spending the summer with everyone was motivational. i cannot wait for the semester ahead. I learned an incredible amount in 6 weeks over the summer and know there is much more to come.
- I am also taking Modern IV at Texas Woman's University. Classes start on Monday, and it is going to be incredible! The placement class was on Wednesday, and there is so much talent there. I look forward to being challenged and learning from everyone.
- Time is quickly approaching for the Beginner Mat Certification with Power Pilates (September 7-9!!). Then.... on to the Comprehensive Certification! Classic Pilates has been an integral part of my development. I highly suggest their classes and instructors. www.classicpilatesstudio.com
- Dallas Dance Company. All I have is love for all the company members. There are 20 of us now, and the group is great to work with!
- Muscle Memory Dance Theatre. This is my newest endeavor, and I LOVE everyone I have met so far! I cannot wait to begin performing with them next month!!